Sunday, July 12, 2015

Baby Shower

A quick post to share a card I made for a friends baby shower later today. I was busy yesterday making other things for the baby shower (maybe I'll get pictures of them posted too). Here is the card, which I'll link up too Lawnscaping challenge.


I stamped the images on the white panel and colored them in with copics. Added a blue and white polka dot panel to the white before adhering both to the card base. Once that was done I added some wink of stella and glossy accents.


Here is a closer look at the sparkle and shine...


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Monica

Supplies:
Lawn fawn- Plus One
Misc- Cardstock, pattern paper, glossy accents and wink of stella

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love the sweet raindrops!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, such a cute card idea! The layout is great and I really like the details that you added to the images! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete