Friday, July 24, 2015

Gingerbread house mouse

Today I'm sharing a card that I thought I would link to the House of Cards challenge. This is my first time playing with them and I thought this card would work for the Food/color theme.
I'm also adding this to House- Mouse and Friends (CODE HMFMC199) blog for the anything goes challenge... first time to play there too. ;-)



I stamped and colored my images. I gave the icing dimension by putting some liquid applique on and drying it with my heat gun. The peppermint candies have glossy accents, the gumdrops have stickles and the jellybeans have a little wink of stella on them.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!
Monica

Supplies:
Stampendous- House Mouse stamp
Lawn Fawn- Sentiment
Copics
Misc- cardstock, stickles, glossy accents, wink of stella, liquid applique

10 comments:

  1. Monica, this is BEAUTIFUL! Your coloring is absolutely amazing--and I LOVE the fun way you keep the easel up with the peppermint candies! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Toledo, Monica, your coloring is so stunning and your use of the 3D elements so amazing that when I first opened your post, I thought that was a REAL gingerbread house sat on the table!! I'm in awe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsa! This is awesome! I love a good house mouse card and this goes to a whole new level! I am with Darnell - I had to do a second take because it looks so real! Fantastic!! Thanks for joining us at the House of Cards!! Jane HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW- what fantastic Coloring. Fab detailing with the liquid applique. This Xmas House-Mouse easel card is totally adorable. So happy you found HMFMC! Thank you for playing along at - House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Blog. Good Luck and hope to see you joining the FUN again next time too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card, and love how you decorated the gingerbread house with all the extras! Coloring is wonderful too. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww these guys are having so much fun love this easel card & the sweet image, hope to see you again joining our fun chall. themes..

    Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Mon. chall..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful! I am so glad you shared your card with us at House of Cards, Hugs, Gracie,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Monica...welcome to House and Mouse Friends Monday Challenge...so good to have you join us!! What a fabulous card...beautifully done...thanks for playing along with us and now that you've found us I hope that you'll join us again next challenge! Good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love the image, your coloring and design! Thank you for joining our Challenge at the House of Cards.
    Ruza, HOC-Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Monica :-) I love these mousie friends building a gingerbread house, very cute and the easel design is fabulous too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete