Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Nestle together

Just a quick post to share the card I made for the Muse: Christmas Visions challenge. Almost didn't get it done in time!!!

Here is the muse..

Here is my take...

I used distress inks and a stencil to make the panel before stamping the sentiment. Added the panel to the card base and called it done.

ETA: earned badge, thanks!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
Monica


Supplies:
Ranger- Mowed Lawn, Festive Berries and Salty Ocean distress inks and the Holiday Knit stencil
Penny Black- Sentiment

4 comments:

  1. Ok I love this and it was one of my faves for this challenge. I think I have a Chritstmas stencil somewhere! Now I need to dig it out. Putting the panel at an angle provides a fun look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Monica - fab use of that pretty stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the Muse card - love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card based on the Muse card. I love how you used the stencil!

    ReplyDelete