Sunday, July 5, 2015

With Sympathy

A little post before I head to bed (I have a 5 am shift in the morning). I saw the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches and really wanted to play along. 
 My goal was to use multiple patterned papers, since I have more than I need and don't use them often enough. This card is going to a co-worker who lost her grandmother last week.


I cut the pattern paper to fit the sketch and stamped the sentiment on the larger panel. I added the flowers around the sentiment and put some stickles in the centers. To be honest the flower in the center was the product of a block drop (oppsy daisy), but I decided to just go with it. (Instead of scrapping it)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Monica

Supplies:
MME- Cut & Paste Charm
Close to My Heart- Sentiment and flowers
Ranger- Stickles
Misc- cardstock and twine

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Your mix of patterned paper is perfect for this and I love the chevron edge. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful card! I love your choice of colours and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete